Welcome To Your Regenexx Benefits Portal
We are here to help you learn how to access your Regenexx benefits quickly and easily. Connect with a Regenexx representative to get started.
Your Benefits and Coverage
As a KISx Card member, you have excellent coverage for Regenexx services.
- Participants in a PPO plan: No cost to the member.
- Participants in a qualified high-deductible plan: Members will be responsible for meeting their deductible up to the federal minimum of $1,400 for individuals or $2,800 for families. These members will be reimbursed for deductible payments via payroll contributions from their employer.
Contact us at 717-537-9382 to review your benefits.
Regenexx For Orthopedic Conditions, Injuries, and Pain
Regenexx procedures may help you avoid orthopedic surgeries, reduce pain, and improve joint function. Regenexx highly-skilled physicians treat a variety of orthopedic issues, including:
- Achilles Tendon Tears
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated, torn, degenerative discs (if covered under your plan)
- Joint Replacement Alternative
- Knee ACL/MCL/PCL and Meniscus Tears
- Leg/Arm Numbness & Weakness
- Muscular/Ligament Strains
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Injuries or Pain
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
Find the Regenexx Provider Nearest You
Find your nearest provider on the map and note the name of the clinic, then call us at 717-537-9382 for details on scheduling an appointment and ensuring coverage for your visit and treatment.