Unverferth Manufacturing now offers Regenexx under your health plan.
Regenexx uses your body’s natural healing agents to possibly delay the need for elective orthopedic surgery.
Information About Your Insurance Coverage
Regenexx services are provided in outpatient clinics by Regenexx doctors. Typically, Regenexx consultations are process like any other specialist visit within your plan. Either a specialist co-pay or deductible and coinsurance will apply, depending on your specific plan details. Procedures process like any other outpatient procedure, and co-pays or deductible and coinsurance for outpatient procedures typically apply. Consult your plan details for your specific coverage. Some employers choose to offer Regenexx services with additional cost savings for health benefits plan members. Consult your benefits details or contact your employer to determine whether you have Regenexx-specific coverage.
Regenexx for Orthopedic Injuries
Regenexx Physicians represent a very selective, highly-skilled, interventional orthobiologics network that is 100% focused on orthopedic conditions. All Regenexx physicians are musculoskeletal experts with extensive training and experience in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, as well as complex, image-guided injections of your body’s own healing agents to treat orthopedic issues.
Many large companies, including Unverferth Manufacturing, are including these patented Regenexx procedures into their health care plans. Please call us at 866-327-3998 to learn more, or to schedule an evaluation.
- Joint Replacement Alternative
- Muscular/Ligament Strains
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated, torn, degenerative discs (if covered under your plan)
- Knee ACL/MCL/PCL and Meniscus Tears
- Leg/Arm Numbness & Weakness
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Injuries or Pain
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Tennis and Golfer's Elbow
- Achilles Tendon Tears
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Many more conditions of the joints, bones, tendons, muscles, or ligaments that cause pain!
Find the Regenexx Provider Nearest You
Find your nearest provider on the map and note the name of the clinic, then call us at 866-327-3998 for details on scheduling an appointment and ensuring coverage for your visit and treatment.
- Current MRI
- If patient does not have a current MRI they will need their primary care physician to order one.
- Any medical records pertaining to their injury or condition
- All medical records must be sent to your Regenexx Network Provider
- Once the medical records have been received by the physician, a staff member will reach out to schedule your phone consultation.
- During the phone consultation the Regenexx Physician will determine the patient’s candidacy for a Regenexx procedure.
- A patient coordinator will contact the patient to schedule the procedure
We will be holding live educational webinars throughout the year. You will learn more about Regenexx, how our procedures may be able to help treat your orthopedic pain, and have the opportunity to ask questions. Click on the link below to register for a webinar; scheduled dates and times will be updated monthly. Check back to find a convenient time for you or your dependent to attend.