SimplePay Health now offers Regenexx under your health plan.
Regenexx uses your body’s natural healing agents to possibly delay the need for elective orthopedic surgery.
Information About Your Insurance Coverage
Is Regenexx covered by the SimplePay Health medical plans?
Yes! Regenexx is a covered benefit with SimplePay.
How do I schedule an appointment?
To schedule, call Regenexx at 866-488-8024. The Regenexx centralized call center will coordinate your new patient evaluation. Our patient education staff are there to help answer your questions so you can make a fully informed decision on next steps. Evaluations and accompanying imaging are covered as a specialist office visit for SimplePay members.
How do I know if I would be a good candidate for a Regenexx procedure?
After an initial evaluation, a Regenexx physician can determine if you are a good candidate for a Regenexx procedure and recommend a course of treatment. The initial evaluation takes approximately 60 minutes and will consist of a review of your health history and examination of the impacted area(s).
If you have any recent imaging (e.g. MRI or x-ray), the Regenexx facility may request a copy and/or other medical information/records related to the injury. The Regenexx physician will provide an analysis of the injured area(s) and a recommended course of treatment.
What will it cost me to have a Regenexx procedure?
Regenexx procedures are typically performed in an outpatient setting, and your specialist SImplePay will apply for those services. In some cases, a Regenexx procedure may be performed in a surgical center in which case your outpatient facility SimplePay will apply.
Regenexx for Orthopedic Injuries
Regenexx Physicians represent a very selective, highly-skilled, interventional orthobiologics network that is 100% focused on orthopedic conditions. All Regenexx physicians are musculoskeletal experts with extensive training and experience in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, as well as complex, image-guided injections of your body’s own healing agents to treat orthopedic issues.
Many large companies, including SimplePay Health, are including these patented Regenexx procedures into their health care plans. Please call us at 866-488-8024 to learn more, or to schedule an evaluation.
- Joint Replacement Alternative
- Muscular/Ligament Strains
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated, torn, degenerative discs (if covered under your plan)
- Knee ACL/MCL/PCL and Meniscus Tears
- Leg/Arm Numbness & Weakness
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Injuries or Pain
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Tennis and Golfer's Elbow
- Achilles Tendon Tears
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Many more conditions of the joints, bones, tendons, muscles, or ligaments that cause pain!
Find the Regenexx Provider Nearest You
Find your nearest provider on the map and note the name of the clinic, then call us at 866-488-8024 for details on scheduling an appointment and ensuring coverage for your visit and treatment.
- Current MRI
- If patient does not have a current MRI they will need their primary care physician to order one.
- Any medical records pertaining to their injury or condition
- All medical records must be sent to your Regenexx Network Provider
- Once the medical records have been received by the physician, a staff member will reach out to schedule your phone consultation.
- During the phone consultation the Regenexx Physician will determine the patient’s candidacy for a Regenexx procedure.
- A patient coordinator will contact the patient to schedule the procedure
We will be holding live educational webinars throughout the year. You will learn more about Regenexx, how our procedures may be able to help treat your orthopedic pain, and have the opportunity to ask questions. Click on the link below to register for a webinar; scheduled dates and times will be updated monthly. Check back to find a convenient time for you or your dependent to attend.