Regenexx for Orthopedic Injuries
Regenexx Physicians represent a very selective, highly-skilled, interventional orthobiologics network that is 100% focused on orthopedic conditions. All Regenexx physicians are musculoskeletal experts with extensive training and experience in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, as well as complex, image-guided injections of your body’s own healing agents to treat orthopedic issues.
- Joint Replacement Alternative
- Muscular/Ligament Strains
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated, torn, degenerative discs (if covered under your plan)
- Knee ACL/MCL/PCL and Meniscus Tears
- Leg/Arm Numbness & Weakness
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Injuries or Pain
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
- Achilles Tendon Tears
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Many more conditions of the joints, bones, tendons, muscles, or ligaments that cause pain!
We will be holding live educational webinars throughout the year. You will learn more about Regenexx, how our procedures may be able to help treat your orthopedic pain, and have the opportunity to ask questions. Click on the link below to register for a webinar; scheduled dates and times will be updated monthly. Check back to find a convenient time for you or your dependent to attend.