Contact Your HR Director or Care Coordinators to Find Out if You’re Covered, or Contact Us by Phone.
More than 80% of orthopedic cases can be treated with Regenexx to produce equal or better outcomes, faster and without surgery. Learn More Below.
Receive a Regenexx® Patient Info Packet by Email
- Joint Replacement Alternative
- Muscular/Ligament Strains
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated, torn, degenerative discs (if covered under your plan)
- Knee ACL/MCL/PCL and Meniscus Tears
- Leg/Arm Numbness & Weakness
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Injuries or Pain
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Tennis and Golfer's Elbow
- Achilles Tendon Tears
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Many more conditions of the joints, bones, tendons, muscles, or ligaments that cause pain!
Regenexx® Patient Success Stories
How Regenexx Procedures Work
Stem Cell Treatments
Same Day Stem Cell Protocol
Adult stem cells are cells from your own body that can renew themselves and turn into other cells (differentiate). They live inside all of us in various tissues, poised to leap into action to repair damage as it occurs. As we age or have big injuries, we may not be able to recruit enough of these cells to the site to fully repair the area. Regenexx Stem Cell Procedures help overcome this problem by extracting stem cells from an area of high volume, then concentrating the cells and reinjecting them into the damaged area to help the body heal naturally. Our Patented Stem Cell Procedures can be used for a wide range of conditions and are the tool of choice for injuries, arthritis and other conditions that may be more significant than what may be treated with our Platelet Rich Plasma or Platelet Lysate Procedures.
Blood Platelet Treatments
Advanced Platelet Rich Plasma & Platelet Lysate Procedures
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Platelet Lysate Injection Treatments contain healing growth components from your own blood that increase your body’s natural ability to repair itself. The use of PRP to repair joint, tendon, ligament, and muscle injuries is becoming well known, thanks to exposure from professional athletes. Platelet injection treatments are effective because they have a stimulating effect on the stem cells within the targeted area, making those stem cells work harder to heal damaged tissues. Our Advanced Platelet Procedures are more pure and concentrated than those created by the automated machines used at most regenerative medicine clinics. Platelet procedures are commonly used for soft tissue injuries and mild arthritis.
Interested in Hearing More About Regenexx, the Conditions Treated, and Other Valuable Information? Sign up For Our Regenexx Corporate Benefits Mailing List
Find the Regenexx Provider Nearest You – Then Call Us.
Find your nearest provider on the map and note the name of the clinic. Then call us at 888-547-6667 for details on scheduling an appointment and ensuring coverage for your visit and treatment.
Not Within Driving Distance of a Regenexx Location? Click for Phone Consultation Information.
Not Within Driving Distance of a Regenexx Location? Schedule a Phone Consultation!
For patients outside of the driving distance for an office visit consultation, Regenexx and the Regenexx Network Providers have developed a process in which a phone consultation can replace the need to travel in for the initial consult.
The patient will need the following:
- Current MRI
- If patient does not have a current MRI they will need their primary care physician to order one.
- Any medical records pertaining to their injury or condition
- All medical records must be sent to your Regenexx Network Provider
- Once the medical records have been received by the physician, a staff member will reach out to schedule your phone consultation.
- During the phone consultation the Regenexx Physician will determine the patient’s candidacy for a Regenexx procedure.
- A patient coordinator will contact the patient to schedule the procedure
If you would like to find out where your closest Regenexx Provider is located or have questions about the phone consultation process please call Regenexx at 888-547-6667.
Join Dr. Chris Centeno for a Regenexx Webinar!
Dr. Chris Centeno, Regenexx founder, presents this webinar discussing the #1 Stem Cell & Platelet Procedures for treating arthritis, common joint injuries & spine pain.
Next Webinar Starts in: Minutes
Select a date & time that works best for you. Plan on 50 minutes.